PROV-ISSUE-215 (ProvenanceOfW3CReport): An example to discuss identifiers [prov-dm]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:15:41 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

PROV-ISSUE-215 (ProvenanceOfW3CReport): An example to discuss identifiers [prov-dm]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/215

Raised by: Luc Moreau
On product: prov-dm

Hi all,

Yesterday at the teleconference, we began discussing issues related to identifiers. Minutes to appear [1].

We concluded the call with an action on me to write up an example and discuss the issues.

I have written up a wiki page [2] containing:
- the provenance of the second prov-dm working draft ;-) [3]
- a discussion about identifiers [4]

Feedback is welcome. Please discuss this under this issue.

Regards,
Luc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-01-12
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceOfW3CReport
[3] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceOfW3CReport#Provenance_of_a_W3C_Report
[4] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceOfW3CReport#Discussion_about_Identifiers

PS, tracker: this is related to ISSUE-183.