Re: PROV-ISSUE-183 (prov-dm-identifiers): identifiers in prov-dm [prov-dm]

Having read some of the relevant documentation more closely, I've realized
that my previous reading of this email was wrong, but what I see now simply
raises new questions. Hopefully this will be clearer than my last email:

1) What is the difference between an entity identifier and an entity record
identifier?
2) Are identifiers allowed to be used across accounts if they are URIs?
3) If the answer to 2) is no, then how do we refer to entities that exist
outside of provenance accounts?

Jim

--
Jim McCusker