Re: Towards PROV-O Accounts

Thanks, Sandro.

I was careful to avoid the term "named graph" everywhere I could.
I used it only where there was some formal, established meaning (namely, the service description vocabulary).

I am using RDF Abstract Graph wherever possible.
sd:NamedGraph pairs the _current_ RDF Abstract Graph with the (dcterms:identifier-ish) sd:name, whose value is used when SPARQL INSERTing.

-Tim