Re: PROV-O call summary

Hi Paul,
our intention is to align the current prov-o draft to prov-dm. That is why
we built a list
of the main differences between both documents. Some of the changes are
inmediate
(like the replacement of Recipe with Plan), but some others raise
discussions that end
up as issues against the dm. However our focus is to align both documents.

Best,
Daniel