prov-wg: agenda Mar. 1, 2012

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:27:12 -1100
To: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

The agenda for tomorrow's telecon is at:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.03.01

Note: there is a proposal in the agenda that we would like to vote on
tomorrow. Due to time constraints, we ask that any objections to the
proposal be raised before the telecon. This proposal has been in the
agenda for several weeks so we don't think it should be of concern.

Note 2: We need a scribe! can you let me know if your willing to do so

Thanks and speak tomorrow,
Paul