Re: Collecting PROV examples

Hi Tim,

Thanks for proposing a structure.
I am fine with it, just, maybe, a suggestion.
I think this example repository may be useful for the community to look
at examples.
A given example foo, may end up being split across multiple
representations asn/rdf/xml/...,
potentially under different numbers.

Isn't it better to allow for examples to be listed directly at the
toplevel, and
inside a given example directory eg-1, we could find one or more files
encoding the example,
the convert subdirectory would keep the same intent, of an automated
conversion (as opposed to
hand crafted one).

Cheers,
Luc