[provo] Characteristics of the object properties in the OWL ontology

From: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:36:28 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

Provo team,

I added a section to the provrdf wiki page. The new section titled
"Characteristics of Object properties" contains a table that specifies
the characteristics of the object properties defined in the current owl

As specified in the introduction of this section, the characteristics of
certain object properties are not yet clear, at least to me.

I would like us to discuss this during Monday telecon to see if we go
ahead and encode the results in the table within the OWL ontology.

Thanks, khalid