PROV-ISSUE-269: involved property need to be renamed and its sup-properties need to be structured in a better manner

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:57:50 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-269: involved property need to be renamed and its sup-properties need to be structured in a better manner

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/269

Raised by: Khalid Belhajjame
On product:

I find the term involved not intuitive. I thought of "related", but it is not great either.

Additionally, I would suggest giving more structure to the sub-properties of involved, to reflect for example the kinds of domain and range involved, e.g., entity_entity_related, agent_agent_related, entity_activity_related, and activity_activity_related. Again we need some intuitive names for the new properties that we introduce.

Khalid