Re: PROV-ISSUE-261 (TLebo): alternateOf is not owl:sameAs (rephrase definition) [prov-dm]

Hi Tim,

Would you be ok with

"The purpose of this section is to introduce relations between two entities that refer a common, more abstract thing in the world"

I don't think that entities *describe* a thing.
Thoughts?

Luc