Re: PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 23 Feb 2012

To all reviewers, and others who commented on

- PROV-DM Simplification: Reviewer feedback
o Tim, Eric, Daniel, MacTed, Curt, Sam, Jun, GK

- PROV-O Ontology: Reviewer feedback
o Luc, Paolo, EricS, Stephen, Curt

Given the limited time we have over the teleconference,
wherever possible, can you please share your feedback by email ahead
of the call and add a link to the agenda:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.02.23

This would allow us to try and reach consensus where possible.

Luc