Re: PROV-ISSUE-259: hadTemporalExtent domain and range [Ontology]

Hi Stephan,

Prov-dm does not define temporal relations for everything, since time is
associated with instantaneous events, and we have only 4 types of events.

Second, from an interoperability viewpoint, while this may look
convenient to have a domain which is owl:Thing, it breaks
interoperability with other representations.

Finally, it was already indicated by Paolo that some subclasses of
Involvement (e.g. Association) do not have time information associated
with them in prov-dm.

So, on the contrary, the domain of hadTemporalExtent has to be aligned
to what prov-dm specifies.

Cheers,
Luc

PS. Can't we simplify the name of this relation. e.g. hadTime

PS2. Why isn't it a data property to xsd:dateTime?