Re: prov-wg: Another name for Qualified?

On Feb 18, 2012, at 4:22 AM, Luc Moreau wrote:

> On 18 Feb 2012, at 01:03, "Timothy Lebo" <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 17, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Luc Moreau wrote:
>>>
>>> It parses Asn, generates XML, json, and rdf (partially, sine yesterday)
>>
>> Cool. What's the best way to get started with the toolbox?
>> How to run it, etc.
>>

> I will create a command line executable and readme next week.

I look forward to trying it out.

>>> I think you were ahead of us,  we are just catching Up. Maybe you could explain again your structure and how we should use it.
>>

>> My explanation has been at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_OWL_ontology_components#Example_instance_data
>> perhaps someone could review and provide feedback?
>>

> Will do that too.

Thanks.

>>> I was not familiar with this file.  It's not part of the provOntology.owl file :-(
>>

>> Victim of design by committee :-/
>>

> Is there a plan to align the owl file with your component approach?

No, it didn't get traction.
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_OWL_ontology_components

> Coming back to Ivan's comment, is it an RL profile?

At this point, it's my running version-controlled notes on what I think the axioms should be.

>>> This starts to make more sense to me, now, thanks!
>>>
>>> So , to check if understand, would you see prov:Inform ( I think it's the class for wasInformedBy property) to be a subclass of ActivityInvolvement?
>>

>> Yup! I've added that to http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/739984da9cbe/ontology/components/Involvement.ttl
>>

> It seems that 'subclass activityInvolvement' stayed in your keyboard ;-)

Thanks for pointing that out.
I pried it out of the keyboard and placed into the file.
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/3505d506d5aa/ontology/components/Involvement.ttl

-Tim