Re: PROV-ISSUE-188: Section 5.2.3 (PROV-DM as on Nov 28) [prov-dm]

Personally, I'm happy with what you suggest Jim or what I suggested. I
just want simple names.

I think we all agree that we want these three categories and we agree
that it's not a closed set.

Hopefully, we can now reach consensus.

cheers,
Paul