Re: quick comment on Note in ProvRDF mapping

James,

altOf and specOf came to my mind in addition to hasAnnotation, too.
I'm not sure any of these three need attributes-values.

Luc,

Adding attributes to any relation brings with it extra classes, predicates, and triples.

In the case for hasAnnotation, we can not put attributes on the Entity itself, the Note that is "associated with" the Entity (WD4 phrase), OR the Relation between the Entity and Note.

That's three places, which I'm not sure is in the direction of "simplicity".

The only that I can think of for annotations in these three places is to annotate the source of the note - which I would be better represented in "assertion bundles".

-Tim