Re: quick comment on Note in ProvRDF mapping

While we're on the subject, I'm no sure why alternateOf and specializationOf have attributes now, other than uniformity.

I think that if the relation has an id describing the relationship (used/Usage, rtc.) Then attributes make sense.  If an id doesn't make sense then attributes don't either - in RDF we need an id to hang the attributess off of.

I think that brevity should take precedence over uniformity, else we'll reinvent RDF or XML.

--James

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.