Re: PROV-ISSUE-233 (paq-dm-and-accounts?): If not in DM, should there be some form of account support in the paq? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

Works for me.

(At least I now think I understand better the thrust of what Luc is asking for,
viz. access to provenance keyed by entity id *and* account id.)