Re: PROV-ISSUE-239 (TLebo): is wasGeneratedBy(e) meaningful? [prov-dm]

I notice that activity id is mandatory for used, whereas it is optional
for wasGeneratedBy.
I think we should be consistent between the two option, i.e., having
activity id as optional or mandatory for the two relations.

If, however, we end up specifying activity id as optional, then we
should probably change the name of the relation wasGeneratedBy -> generated

khalid