Re: PROV-ISSUE-242 (TLebo): generated twice? [prov-dm]

I think this is an example of the kind of possible simplification we discussed
in the F2F.

It would be syntactically valid, and for "scruffy" provenance it might even make
some kind of sense (e.g. for successive posts on a given blog).

But (assuming the generation time shows up directly or indirectly as an
attribute value in the model theory) it would not be satisfiable within the
model theory - by which I mean there would be no interpretation allowed by the
model theory that could make the combined assertions true.  This would be a
reflection that for "proper" provenance, there are certain additional
constraints to be satisfied if the provenance inference are to be validly applied.

In summary, I think it's in line with what we agreed that the initial DM
description says nothing (or very little) about this, and that we leave it to
the explanation of the more formal handling of provenance to introduce these ideas.