Re: PROV-ISSUE-239 (TLebo): is wasGeneratedBy(e) meaningful? [prov-dm]

Daniel,

ok no objection in principle, in line with the incomplete nature of provenance -- but then 'wasGeneratedBy' is misleading, it should
simply be 'wasGenerated'  or 'generation' -- some may have proposed this already and I may have missed it. I know Luc discussed this
at least privately.
But note that this would then apply to use as well? I may know when something was used but not by whom, so "used" as in "a used e"
would be misleading, and 'usage' more appropriate.
We just need to agree and then be consistent.

-Paolo

Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org