Re: PROV-O call (Feb 6)

Hi all,
We discussed the updates from the 2F2F during the call. We have decided to
use the ProvRDF [1] wiki created by James as a discussion board for
managing updates in the PROV-O OWL file.

Mike is working on finalizing the blog post examples.

Brief minutes of the meeting are available at [2]

Thanks.

Best,
Satya

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF