Re: Update Connection TF

Ok, maybe it was a little bit exaggerated to say we are on hold, that
does not mean that we are not allowed to do anything ;-) It was more a
confirmation that currently no concrete steps, especially regarding the
organization of specific conference calls, are expected by the WG.

The rationale behind that is that such a call should be properly
announced to the connection group, involve the bridge person
substantially and not least is an expenditure of time for the WG members
and the participants of the connection group. Probably we can not do
that more than once for each connection, so we should not waste that
opportunity and be sure that we have the proper ground for fruitful
discussions and significant results.

But of course we can continue on our side in the preparation work and
with our report, and any input of our connections is highly appreciated
(and needed) for the WG work.

As you pointed out, the extraction of patterns based on our personal
work with connections where we are directly related to would be very useful.

How about a TF call next Monday at 5 PM CET/11 AM EST, as usual?

Cheers,

Kai