Re: Element names in prov-xml

Yes, I mean just state the convention that we choose and why we choose it.

In the Primer, we use Turtle and PROV-XML.  The problem is that you see
something like

:bob a prov:Entity.

<prov:entity prov:id=":bob"/>

and I can see how it's weird that we define in the same namespace both a
lower and uppercase

Paul