Re: Canceling tomorrow's Prov telco?

I also can not attend tomorrow but I would like to put in a supporting
email for encoding constraints in owl when they fit within the
expressive power of owl.
This provides a nice way of picking up a set of constraints in a
separate ontology module and just letting the reasoner do the checking
for us.
it also is interesting to see what, if any, constraints need to go
beyond the expressive power of owl.

as a data point, we took this approach with my PhD student - Jiao Tao '
s thesis.
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~taoj2/
http://tw.rpi.edu/web/person/JiaoTao

Deborah