Re: PROV-ISSUE-470 (wasDerFrom-strictly): wasDerivedFrom requires use strictly before generation - why? [prov-dm-constraints]

Just one tiny thing, the remark after this now says:

"This constraint, similar to constraint 38, requires the derived
entity to be generated strictly"

Remove "similar to constraint 38, ".

Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science