W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-prov-wg@w3.org > August 2012

Re: Reminder: prov-o telecon today

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 17:38:46 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPRnXtmSyG6eJx8y0sHmq4p3WhK3Na+VEOeKHBM+vrXHY3B57Q@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Minutes at  http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2012-08-06


== Summary ==
* We want to create an OWL formalization of appropriate constraints
from section 5 of PROV-Constraint. Stian to send email.
* Waiting for progress on David's diagrams
* Jun awaiting feedback from Tim on terms to omit -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahxrga9AQHb_dDBQV3ZyWEN6S2RXcWVZMzI0S0xKeEE
* Stian want more volunteers for example checking -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtpchNBBcY-qdElUakV3M2paMUpIRE9IU2ZSMF9Xb3c#gid=0
- Daniel signs up - Deadline September
* Stephan closed issues:
** http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/456
** http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/457
* Khalid to do HTML styling of terms
* Daniel awaiting Tim's feedback on 3.2 --> Stian will review
* GK's issue on printed references --> Stian take
* TODO: rename prov:Source to prov:PrimarySource and
prov:qualifiedSource to prov:qualifiedPrimarySource in OWL and
examples -> generate HTML


On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Stian Soiland-Reyes
<soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>
> Prov-o telecon
>
> http://titanpad.com/JGfCrD13tq http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2012-07-30
> When
> Mon, August 6, 17:00 – 18:00 GMT+01:00
> Where
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 695 ("OWL")
> Who
> •
> Stian Soiland-Reyes
> •
> public-prov-wg@w3.org
>
> prov-o,
>
> Reminder that we have our weekly telecon today.
>
> There's been some confusion whether we start at 16:30 GMT or 17:00 GMT today, and Tim is away, so we'll start it at 17:00 GMT although we agreed 16:30 last week ;-). (So we'll start in 10 minutes from my clock).
>
>
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2012-08-06
>
>
> date: 2012-08-06
> time: 12pm ET, 5pm GMT
> via Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 695 ("OWL")
> wiki page: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2012-08-06
> titan page: http://titanpad.com/JGfCrD13tq
>
>
> --
> Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
> School of Computer Science
> The University of Manchester




--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science
The University of Manchester
Received on Monday, 6 August 2012 16:39:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 6 August 2012 16:39:34 GMT