Minor comments on prov-n

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 11:54:10 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Really just minor issues I found:

- Wouldn't it be nice (and I know this is a pain in the back side to implement) to have references from the grammar to the corresponding entry in prov-dm?

- I do not see an obvious place where the grammar can be downloaded as one piece (maybe I just missed it). I think it is important to provide this if implementers want to have their own parser…

- 3.4.7, Namespace declaration:

   - minor buglet: in the bulleted item either both lines should begin with capital 'T' or none of the two
   - I do not understand this sentence:
	"the scope of a namespace declaration directly occurring in a toplevel
         bundle is the toplevel bundle itself, except and namedBundle it may contain".
    I presume what it wants to say is that a namespace declaration in a named bundle has priority over the namespace declaration in the top level bundle and somehow the editing went wrong…

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153