Re: [prov-html] PROV-ISSUE-308 (prov-o-w3c-style): PROV-O HTML much conform to W3C Style [PROV-O HTML]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#Steps_taken_for_WD2

describes the steps taken that led to a PROV-O WD2 that conforms to the W3C Style pub rules.

The only potential outstanding portion of this ISSUE is to remove the server-side dependency that is currently used (e.g. "aquarius.tw.rpi.edu" and lod-speaker).

-Tim