Re: actions related to collections

I also agree --
I support Collection being abstract and for extension only. Minimal impact on current DM content, as long as you don't start
creating relations for those and then make Dictionary relations sub-relations of those etc. I woudn't go there.

-Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org