Re: PROV-ISSUE-341 (revision-approver): revision approver - why? [prov-dm]

Luc,

On Apr 11, 2012, at 5:22 PM, Luc Moreau wrote:

> Hi Tim,
> The approver is not the asserter.  I don't understand what the problem is.

good point.

Then forget about accounts and my suggestion in the issue…

More generally, how should one model responsibility on derivations?

I closed this issue, as my concern is covered by ISSUE-356 (ongoing).

Regards,
Tim