Re: PROV-ISSUE-356 (replace-hadquoter): Replace hadQuoter by reusing wasAttributedTo [mapping prov-dm <-> prov-o]

Hi Tim,

Obviously that question also applies to the DM.  Should Quotation just refer to entities without referring to agents/responsibility? This option is cleaner because of the separation of concerns it offers.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ