prov-wg F2F4 in Lyon?

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:54:58 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

We wanted your feedback on the possibility of having our fourth and
final face-to-face meeting at TPAC[1] the W3C's week of meetings for
all groups etc.. The meeting is in Lyon, France, 29 October through 2
November 2012. The main aim of doing it there would be to meet other
groups.  Would people be able to attend?

I also wonder about the planned attendance at ISWC in Boston
especially for European members.

Thanks
Paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/Overview.html