Re: [provo-html] PROV-ISSUE-119 (vanilla-rdf): How does vanilla RDF work with PROV Ontology [Formal Model]

Paul,

I agree with Khalid that the new OWL-RL focus has eliminated the need to address any "PROV-O and Vanilla RDF" discussions, since they are one in the same.

Can you provide specific concerns that remain in this particular ssue?

Or please consider closing this and opening a new issue related to your "PROV-O should be easy to SPARQL" point that you've recently raised.

Thanks,
Tim