warning: hg merging

From: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 01:06:51 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

Somehow an extra repository head was created again.  I think I have fixed it.

To avoid this, as noted in http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Mercurial_repository, it's good to do a hg pull/hg update before doing any commits, as then you have a chance to resolve any conflicts locally and avoid creating new heads.

Fingers crossed that I haven't messed it up for others.

--James
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.