Re: PROV-ISSUE-333 (review-prov-dm-constraints-wd5): issue to collect feedback on prov-dm-constraints wd5 [prov-dm-constraints]

I have revised the constraints document to address all minor/wording comments made on it in the reviews:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/working-copy/wd5-prov-dm-constraints-revised.html

Still unresolved:
- all of Graham's review
- points 3, 4, 12, 13, 18, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 from Tim's review.  (This includes all the remaining blocking issues.)
- many points from my review which I will either try to resolve myself or raise as issues.

I will be doing larger-scale reorganization next, so if there are any remaining comments/reviews of the document as currently structured, let me know ASAP so that it will be easier to apply the suggested changes.

--James

On Mar 29, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:

> PROV-ISSUE-333 (review-prov-dm-constraints-wd5): issue to collect feedback on prov-dm-constraints wd5   [prov-dm-constraints]

> Raised by: Luc Moreau
> On product: prov-dm-constraints
>
> When sending feedback on prov-dm-constraints (wd5), please send it under this issue or individual new issues.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.