PROV-ISSUE-341 (revision-approver): revision approver - why? [prov-dm]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:07:32 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-341 (revision-approver): revision approver - why? [prov-dm]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/341

Raised by: Timothy Lebo
On product: prov-dm

4.3.2

"responsibility: an optional  identifier (ag) for the agent who approved the newer entity as a variant of the older;"

^^^ this seems more appropriately modeled as an account, not stuck as part of the underlying model.

Revision should "just be", and if one wants to know who says that "it just is", we should use accounts to answer.

The same experience that we used to remove "agent asserting an account" from "account" should be reapplied to this parameter as well.