Re: PROV-ISSUE-226 (dgarijo): domain of the qualifiedDelegation property? [Ontology]

Hi Tim.
With the current modelling, the issue no longer exists (it is out of date).
I'll raise a separate issue to make sure that the "activity" property
has domain AgentInvolvement as well.

I closed the issue.
Thanks,
Daniel