Re: PROV-ISSUE-248 (string-as-entity): How to model strings? [Formal Semantics]

Luc,

How does this differ from
https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/222

ISSUE-222?

May we close this issue and use the existing one?

Paul,

Do you have an example "string-heavy" example that makes modeling with Resources seem to heavy?
Can you put it into http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_examples?

Thanks,
Tim