Re: ISSUE-83: Express inverse relationships in Provenance Model as well as ontology

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:30:45 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,
there are some inverse properties now in the ontology (like generated), but
we have avoided to
include them as much as we can to keep the model simple. If the creator of
this issue is not happy
with this resolution, I would like to ask him/her to provide some examples
showing the need for the inverse
properties, and why the current model is not enough for capturing them.

This issue is now pending review, and I propose to close it.

Thanks,
Daniel