addressing issues in prov-aq

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:37:28 +0200
To: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Luc,

We have attempted to address issues you raised in the revised editor's
draft of prov-aq:

ISSUE-76 - Section 4 no longer has turtle examples

Can you check if the following issues that we have marked pending
review can be closed:

- https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/79
- https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/112

Finally, For ISSUE-233 (https://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/233

we can now come back to this in-light of the revised service
specification. I guess a discussion on the service specification
should happen before returning to where or if accounts belong in that