Re: Primer WD2 ready for review

Simon, Yolanda

overall this version reads very well (it has actually passed a readability test with several different M.Sc. students now, to whom
it's been useful as an intro to PROV-DM).

As a general comment I had made in earlier  stages, I think the primer could benefit from a graphical depiction of the examples. I
think having a graph that grows progressively with the new elements added to the example would provide a more immediate perception
and a complement to the narrative.

I agree with Luc's comments in a separate email that the PROV-N version of the example should be on par with the Turtle one (if I
interpret the comment correctly). I am happy to revise the PROV-N snippets in detail, I haven't checked whether there are
misalignments with the latest BNF.

minor comments:

- unclear sentence (does it add anything?)
   " Descriptions can be included, in PROV-DM data, of particular activities using or generating particular entities."

- 2.4L mention association in addition to attribution?

- add ref to Turtle?  it would have benefited the students for example

typo: of a that

Cheers,
  -Paolo

--