Re: PROV-ISSUE-106 (dgarijo): Accounts are missing in the document [Formal Model]

Hi,
That is an interesting question too:
if we use named graphs, it will be inmediate, although I like other
approaches as in OPMO,
having a explicit relationship "account" where the domain is the item
belonging to the account and
the range the account instance.

This 2 possibilities can solve the problem, I think.

Best,
Daniel