Re: PROV-ISSUE-102 (hadRecipe): Ontology is missing recipe link [Formal Model]

If we do adopt a hadPlan/hadRecipe property, it should be a subproperty of
used. In which case, if the plan/recipe had a class of Recipe/Plan already
(this is a role for an entity, by the way), then why do we need anything
other than used?

Jim

--
Jim McCusker