Re: PROV-ISSUE-94 (pe-attributes): are process executions characterized in the same way as entities? [Conceptual Model]

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 11:49, Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk> wrote:

> we have just closed issue 94 pending review, however the idea of extending
> complementOf to operate on PEs is potentially a reasonable one.
> We propose that a separate issue be opened so that a focused discussion can
> take place. Stian if you stand by this, would you do it?

I've changed my mind about wasComplementOf on PEs, but having a way to
express sub-processes (a PE consisted of several smaller PEs) might be
an important issue, which I will raise.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science