Re: PROV-ISSUE-82 (pidm-event): Should we introduce a notion of event in the data model? [Conceptual Model]

We are closing this issue pending review.

We went for the following:
- introduce events as part of the conceptualization
- introduce the concept of partial order between order
but
- not make events an explicit type of the data model, though use the
term 'event' in explanations
- not make relation 'precede' between events an explicit construct of
the model

Luc