Re: PROV-ISSUE-85 (What-is-Entity): Definition of Entity is confusing, maybe over-complex [Conceptual Model]

Hi Graham,

Issue is now closed pending review. Issue was addressed in latest version
of document, as summarized in:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Sep/0192.html
Cheers,
Luc