Re: PROV-ISSUE-94 (pe-attributes): are process executions characterized in the same way as entities? [Conceptual Model]

Hi,

we have just closed issue 94 pending review, however the idea of extending complementOf to operate on PEs is potentially a
reasonable one.
We propose that a separate issue be opened so that a focused discussion can take place. Stian if you stand by this, would you do it?

Thanks,
   -Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org