Re: PROV-ISSUE-94 (pe-attributes): are process executions characterized in the same way as entities? [Conceptual Model]

Hi,
In the latest version of the document, we have addressed the issue, and
are proposing to close it pending review.
There are already attributes for PEs: start/end/recipe link. We have
just allowed for other attributes to be expressed.

Please reopen the issue if you feel the proposed solution is not
appropriate.
Cheers,
Luc