Re: PROV-ISSUE-94 (pe-attributes): are process executions characterized in the same way as entities? [Conceptual Model]

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:44:39 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
CC: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>

Hi,
In the latest version of the document, we have addressed the issue, and
are proposing to close it pending review.
There are already attributes for PEs: start/end/recipe link. We have
just allowed for other attributes to be expressed.

Please reopen the issue if you feel the proposed solution is not
appropriate.
Cheers,
Luc