Re: PROV-ISSUE-99: prov:eventuallyUsed - a transitive version of prov:used. [Formal Model]

Hi khalid,

The assertion "pe1 was used (consumed) by a second process execution pe2" is not valid since entities only can be used.

There simply a type error.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton