New mailing list: RDF/Prov joint task force

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:07:09 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>, Provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-prov@w3.org
Minutes from today's special coordination call, thanks to Satya for
scribing most of it:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-09-15

We've created a new mailing list for discussion going forward.  This
list is open to anyone in EITHER the RDF WG or the Provenance WG.   (The
WG lists themselves only allow posting by people in that WG, so we can't
just discuss this by cross-posting.)

It's public-rdf-prov@w3.org, subscribe via this link:
mailto:public-rdf-prov-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe

I agreed to start by drafting some simple use cases and sending them to
that list; we're hoping to have these settled before the RDF WG F2F on
Oct 12-13.

      -- Sandro