Re: Draft agenda 15 Sep tccordination telecon

Hi Guus,

Thanks for putting together an agenda for tomorrow.

One of the actions on PROV-WG will be to produce the relevant examples
--- we are
still in the process of defining the data model and its mapping to OWL;
within PROV-WG,
we have not yet properly discussed how named graphs should be used in
the rdf serialization.

We have drafted some requirements, as we understand them now
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceRDFNamedGraph

Speak to you tomorrow,

Best regards,
Luc