Re: Draft agenda 15 Sep tccordination telecon

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:17:54 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
CC: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>, public-prov-wg@w3.org, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi Guus,

Thanks for putting together an agenda for tomorrow.

One of the actions on PROV-WG will be to produce the relevant examples
--- we are
still in the process of defining the data model and its mapping to OWL;
within PROV-WG,
we have not yet properly discussed how named graphs should be used in
the rdf serialization.

We have drafted some requirements, as we understand them now
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvenanceRDFNamedGraph

Speak to you tomorrow,

Best regards,
Luc