Re: Draft agenda 15 Sep tccordination telecon

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:17:54 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
CC: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>, public-prov-wg@w3.org, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi Guus,

Thanks for putting together an agenda for tomorrow.

One of the actions on PROV-WG will be to produce the relevant examples
--- we are
still in the process of defining the data model and its mapping to OWL;
within PROV-WG,
we have not yet properly discussed how named graphs should be used in
the rdf serialization.

We have drafted some requirements, as we understand them now

Speak to you tomorrow,

Best regards,